Chinese Studies Honors ProgramA Chinese Studies major must meet the minimum requirements for admission into the honors program:
- Junior standing.
- A GPA of 3.5 or better in the major.
- Overall GPA of 3.2 or better.
- Recommendation from a faculty sponsor who is familiar with the student's work and a signed agreement to support the student in a mentor capacity.
- Completion of at least four approved upper-division courses by the Chinese Studies Program.
- Completion of at least one year of Chinese language or equivalent knowledge.
The completed thesis will be evaluated by a committee consisting of the student's thesis advisor and one other faculty member.